Lisa discusses ways of sharing experiences and key learnings from the leadership of a Marketing Cloud partner agency and transition/transformation of Eric Insurance.
Lisa discussed how the traditional role of marketing has changed plus looked at Strategy, leadership/business positioning, channels, skills, expectations, campaigns in the new world.
Other areas discussed in detail included what is customer experience? Who should own the customer experience? What does agile truly mean?
Lisa then looked further into how this impacts on the following:
- Customers (expectations, communication channels, response, conversion, retention)
- Team (Personalities, training, integration, flexibility, skills, attitude & aptitude)
- Partners / Agencies / SaaS (qualifications, capabilities, assessment, relationships, support & planning)
- Culture (The Marketing / IT collision, team alignment, agile marketers in regulated / rigid environments)
- Infrastructure (Ecosystems, internal vs Cloud, cross capability, duplication)
- Training (Lagging educational systems, Increased frequency / shorter duration / more relevance, continuous learning)
- Compliance & Governance (Privacy, Regulators, CSR)
A proven, results-driven executive leader and consultant with deep experience in strategy, marketing and transformation, to create exceptional customer experience. Design thinker with extensive exposure to cutting-edge digital technologies and solutions as CMO and senior consultant for a leading Salesforce Marketing Cloud Gold partner agency. Involvement with major brands to deliver innovative and scalable customer centric automated communication projects across all channels at speed, seamlessly integrated with data environments and business operations.
Diverse skills across all aspects of business developed through board appointments, education and in leadership roles for marketing, sales, strategy, solution architecture, digital, projects, supply chain, media, contracts, tenders, IT, M&A, change management, corporate governance, HR and training. Experience in business restructure, transformation, rationalisation and process improvement to deliver operational excellence.
Comprehensive understanding of strategic frameworks and drivers delivering business outcomes. Startup, franchise, SME, ASX and Global roles including enterprise and matrix structures. Proficient with large projects and P&L responsibilities. Strong commercial, strategic and stakeholder management skills in complex and demanding environments. High level of emotional intelligence with exceptional interpersonal and intrapersonal skills. Record of leading large, high performing cross-functional teams within Australasia, delivering thought leadership, effective change, collaborative continuous learning environments and firmly controlling costs. A trusted advisor, partner and project leader to companies in financial services, retail, public sector, NFP and health.
An extensive network and stable history. Committed to building sustainability into an organisation and it’s culture in a manner that delivers enduring value to all stakeholders.