Moderator: Chris Noble, General Manager, World Nomads
Panellists: Adriana Giometti, Chief Marketing and Corporate Relations Officer, Holman Webb
Cristobal De La Rubia, Marketing Director, Revlon Professionals Australia
Margy Vary, Marketing Director, The Guardian, Australia
How do businesses build strategic marketing partnerships that both provide access to like-minded communities, help drive commercial success and create alignment around shared values?
This panel session explored a few touch-points for when it comes down to building and maintaining effective brand partnerships. It focused on the starting points, measuring success and working together and how ‘partnerships of the future’ look like.
Our panellists addressed the following questions:
- Is there a clear difference between partnership types in your business – strategic vs commercial vs brand
- Facebook & Google – is it really a partnership or a just a necessary relationship?
- How do you choose the right partner and what makes a great partner for your business?
- How do you measure partnership value? Can you expect equal buy-in without equal investment?
- When has it gone pear shaped and what did you learn?
- How have the types of partnerships you’ve developed changed over time?
- Who do you feel you’ll be partnering more with in the future and why?