Head of Member Experience, AON
Responsible for guiding the Aon Master Trust on their journey to becoming a customer-obsessed organisation. Specifically, accountable for:
– development and implementation of customer experience strategy,
– customer understanding, technology, methods, and principles,
– experience initiative prioritization,
– experience design,
– experience delivery,
– customer experience measurement and its impact on business outcomes, and
– driving the organisation towards adoption of a customer-centric culture.
Highly accomplished, innovative, and results-driven Customer Experience & Insights (CXI) Leader.
➤ Extensive experience:
– delivering actionable and accessible research to inform B2B and B2C CXI business decisions
– leading product and service innovation research
– applying cognitive psychology and behavioral economic theory to improve decision outcomes.
➤ Uniquely skilled in researching traditional, multichannel and omnichannel product and service purchase behavior.
➤ Successful track record integrating traditional and technology based qualitative and quantitative research methods to derive rich, compelling, and statistically sound customer stories.
➤ Guided the implementation of actionable insights that increased customer satisfaction and loyalty, reduced roadblocks to product purchase decisions, and positively impacted the sale of business services contributing to overall corporate sales and margin growth.